Genx is partner Company to DPR group London, is a high growth Private Equity-backed leading provider of origination and servicing software solutions for banks, building societies and specialist lenders throughout the UK.
We are focused on accelerating our growth through acquisition as well as organic growth. Our software solutions span across residential and commercial mortgages, personal loans, equity release and savings and we are driven by a desire to maximise operational efficiency and drive down costs across the sector through the innovative use of technology.
We are proud to work with over 40 industry leading brands including established banks, smaller niche providers and challenger banks.
We draw on this breadth of experience to provide the best solutions to stay ahead of the curve.
Partner Company URL: https://www.dpr.co.uk/
8+ years of experience in designing and development of applications in c# .NET Framework, MVC 5.
Skills: Experience in designing and development of applications in c# .NET Framework, MVC 5.
Good SQL knowledge
Work knowledge of TFS
Education: B Tech/MCA
Experience: 8 Years to 10 Years
Responsibilities for this profile are shared as below:
- 8+ years of experience in designing and development of applications in c# .NET Framework, MVC 5.
- Product configuration based on the requirement
- Involved in the Unit Testing of the Application.
- Understanding of complex architecture.
- Experience in customizing the existing architecture of the product and architecting new products.
- Ability to well documented code as per Microsoft standards.
- Logical thinking and drive to improve quality of work.
- Team player and knowledge sharing skills of technical functionality to development teams.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in BFSI domain is an added advantage
- Prior knowledge of working with Visual Studio, TFS, scalable web applications
- Implementation experience of Object-Oriented Design Patterns
- Knowledge of standard coding practices
- Understanding of complex algorithms and data structures