Quality Assurance Tester
Skills: Software Testing.
Desired skills: Manual Testing, stress testing, Black/Grey/White testing, performance, and functional testing.
Education: MCA or B.Tech or BE.
Experience: 3 Years – 5 Years
Responsibilities for this profile are shared as below:
- Developed software solutions aligned to technology roadmap of the tools ecosystems.
- Design and develop solutions to enhance APG development and QA team productivity through the SDLC.
- Implement and maintain the next generation of production grade software tools& framework.
- Collaborate with teams (Development, QA, Operations) to determine possible solutions for particular problems and issues.
- Good delegations and time management skills.
- Has a good attitude with keens to adapt to new technologies.