We are focused on accelerating our growth through acquisition as well as organic growth. Our software solutions span across residential and commercial mortgages, personal loans, equity release and savings and we are driven by a desire to maximise operational efficiency and drive down costs across the sector through the innovative use of technology.
We are proud to work with over 40 industry leading brands including established banks, smaller niche providers and challenger banks.
We draw on this breadth of experience to provide the best solutions to stay ahead of the curve.
Partner Company URL: https://www.dpr.co.uk/
Responsibilities for this profile are shared as below:
• Senior Business Analyst will be responsible for providing business analysis support as part of offshore project teams of Banking Domain.
• As Senior Business Analyst within the offshore centre his/her main responsibilities will include:
• Developing a deep understanding of the Product solutions and tools and the Templates that support them
• Working independently to translate business requirements into solutions where the Product Template configuration already supports the necessary functionality
• Working across multiple projects for multiple Banks from UK clients.
• Providing the offshore centre Banking Domain project teams with business support for all the offshore work package activities they undertake
• Creating work package content to cover the detailed business requirement, user stories, test scenarios, expected results and acceptance criteria for integration and/or regression testing where functionality is supported by the Template configuration
• Providing the offshore centre Domain project teams with business support for work packages produced by UK Business Analysts, following a formal handover
• Creating work package content to cover test scenarios and acceptance criteria for integration and/or regression testing for new functionality defined in a work package created by the UK Team
• Validating requirements are correctly translated into appropriate solutions where the new Senior Business Analyst has insufficient knowledge or the activity is being undertaken on behalf of a Competency Group
• Maintaining baseline packs for each Client solution to ensure they always reflect current configuration
• Actively collaborating with offshore centre project Technical and Test Leads to define activities to be included in work packages
• Providing consultancy to any offshore team member on the Template solution configuration in use within their Domain
• Championing high quality requirements and their translation into high quality work package activities for developers and testers to undertake
• Being involved in refinement sessions that describe requirements to technical and test team members to ensure the whole team understands a requirement, the reason for addressing it, the approach being taken to address it and the expected results (WHO WHAT WHY)
• Providing first line triage of issues arising from the testing of work packages and the co-ordination of the resolution of these where they can be addressed by the offshore team in an appropriate timescale
• Being able to tackle multiple tasks whilst switching context accordingly
• Working closely with the Senior Project Manager to secure the resource and/or skills required to successfully deliver work packages required for a project
• Maintaining regular communication with a UK based counterpart to ensure seamless handovers of the ownership of requirements and work packages from the UK team to the offshore centre
• Ensuring risks and issues are quickly escalated to the Senior Project Manager and/or UK Business Analyst and mitigations and resolutions are tenaciously pursued
• Providing support to any training programmes or mentoring schemes requiring use of their knowledge or skills
• Ensuring that clear communications occur between themselves, the Senior Project Manager and the UK Business Analyst
Desired Profile Experience / Skills:
• A proven track record of working on critical enterprise software services projects as the Lead Business Analyst and being solely responsible for defining business solutions within the constraints of a software package and having to support technical teams with their implementation of this
• 11 years or more relevant position experience in the IT industry, out of which 4 years experience working on projects within an offshore software business for a UK/US client, preferably in Banking sector
• At least 3yrs experience working on UK/US banking projects
• Excellent written/verbal communication and listening and reasoning skills
• Good skill level using the latest Microsoft tools such as Azure Boards, Teams, Excel, Word and Visio
• Candidate should be technically biased and ideally would have a software developer background, but not essential